Monday 27 October 2008

Website building resource

I have done a little work on this blog today I was fed up with the blogger 'favicon' so I changed it for a hammer to illustrate 'website building'. I came up with a new banner too incorporating the same hammer motif. I thought it would be interesting to use exactly the same title as the default 'blogspot' banner for this template, but to introduce the motif into the design. So it's 'off the shelf' blogger template, but with a twist...
In keeping with the intention to provide information about website building, I am going to provide a link to the 'website building' section of Livewyre.NET. This takes you through many of the steps you will need to consider if you intend to build a site of your own.
In the next post I will give some pointers as to how you can have your own favicon, even on blogger blog or a site that doesn't allow you to FTP an 'ico' file.

No comments: