Saturday 11 October 2008

Livewyre.NET

I needed a domain to use as a main website for a platform for future projects. I decided to develop a site at livewyre.net which was based loosely on the content of livewyre.blogspot.
I have taken the themes of make money online, website monetisation, SEO techniques etc.. and created a site around these topics. I have managed to persuade a couple of collaborators to join me and add their own content, allowing them to monetise their own pages.
The intention is to develop this into a large internet resource and there is plenty of content there at the moment, but there is a great deal of information which needs to be added at some future point.
I have added a number of affiliate adverts to this site to test their viability, and hope to be able to develop this site in the near future to it's full potential.

No comments: