Monday 6 October 2008

Livewyre Update

Things don't stay static for very long in the world of the internet and in blogging in particular. This was my first blog and I now have five of them, all hosted by blogger, but three of the others have their own dot com domain names.
I started this blog to promote and talk about the website that I originally had for converting cassettes into CD's. That website is still running, and I now run a second website which is really an extension of this blog formulated into a proper site on it's own domain.
I have learned a lot since I started this blog and am hopefully a bit better at blogging and particularly at monetising... Over the next few posts, I am going to shamelessly plug my own sites for three reasons:
  1. To get some current content on this blog
  2. To provide links to my other projects
  3. To update any visitors to this site so that they will be aware of where the 'Livewyre' world is now at...
Hopefully anybody reading the next few posts will be able to see how much I have learned particularly when you contrast this blog with my latest offerings... I can tell you that I have found a way of blogging that is able to provide a reasonable return from Adsense. This flies in the face of advice that I have given that implies that it is very difficult to make any Adsense from a blog at all... Finding a niche is the key, and this is not something that can easily be done time and time again...

No comments: