Wednesday 8 October 2008

Really Traveling blog

This Travel Blog was inspired by all the photo's that I had from various trips abroad. Once this particular resource was exhausted (my travels have been curtailed by financial restraints in recent years..!), the emphasis switched to travel news. This has proved a suitable niche for paid posting and some text-link monetisation. I have been able to exchange links with other sites within the same niche with some ease usually from site visitors.
I have found it relatively easy to gear paid posts to this niche and find a way of making them look (almost) on topic in most cases. I have found some resources that keep me inspired with new subjects to post topics on and that allows me to keep the paid post to non-paid post ratio at a reasonable level. This blog currently has a PR of 2 and a small but growing amount of regular subscribers.

No comments: