Thursday 14 February 2008

Time for another survey

It seems that earnings from the dNeero survey are dependent on the number of impressions that they get which is another good reason to drive more traffic to my blogs. I have considered traffic exchange, but would need to ensure that I removed google adsense from my blogs first.
I don't make much on adsense with blogs compared with my other sites, so it would be no great loss... although to be fair when I do get the occasional click, it usually pays better then the other clicks I get.
The latest survey was again quick and easy to do, will pay money and is easy to post in a blog for when you've run out of things to say.... dNeero want their users to find customers who want surveys to be completed, and will pay for clients that you bring in - here's the survey:

No comments: