Thursday 18 February 2010

Latest earnings report

Beyond Break-Even
For my simple SEO project, I am well beyond the break-even point of £25 now with a few months left to run.
Contextual Ads: £21.59
eBay partnership: £7.75
Total_________£29.34
Now, I am quite aware that a profit of £4 is not going to make me rich, but the purpose of the project is to see if a number of these sites can be built up to give a reasonable income, and so far the project is on-track. Once I have established cheaper hosting, then more of the turnover will become profit, turnover will hopefully grow a little and, once the project becomes part of a 'group' (all being within the same niche), the hope is that the sites being linked will give them vital relevant back-links that will appeal to Google.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, wish look progressive for the duration of more interrelated articles soon as its sole of my choice issue to read.