Friday 10 July 2009

Getting some clicks

Revenue has started...
Yesterday, I had my best adsense day so far for my new project which gives me the encouragement to believe that this project might actually prove profitable in the long run. I have also heard how I might be able to host any number of sites for one very reasonable hosting price and that would enable me to repeat this project as many times as I like for minimal costs.
If I go down this route, I will certainly post about it here (and all my other sites) to make sure as many people as possible hear about this stunning deal... It looks to me like you can get a re-seller type hosting package for the cost of what would be considered a standard hosting price (at least it's the same as what I pay for a single site).
Watch this space....

No comments: